Stop boredom


Motivation is an essential factor in the teaching-learning process.

As teachers we must create original and motivating contents for our students.


Photo by OpenClipart-Vectors



There are some tools that let us make non boring presentations such as Prezzi or Genial.ly.

For the next presentation about a healthy diet I used Genial.ly . It is a fantastic tool, with a lot of advantages for teachers willing to create their own educational materials.
It is a tool to create presentations with animations, designs and own stickers to decorate every work that we want to do. You can create posters, presentations, timelines, documents, thematic maps, postcards... There are predesigned templates in which we only have to modify the information we want to include so it doesn’t take you a lot of time to create!


I decided try this option for first time.  I think it has a lot of animations to use and you need to spend some time exploring the different options before you create for first time. I think getting the attention of our students will be easier with this!  I will use it again in the future!

You can see my presentation here! I hope you like it and be brave to try this new tool!


Comments