Let's decorate the classroom!


Let's create INPHOGRAPHICS!

Visual resources are always a good option, but in English they can help our students to understand better the contents. They synthesize the information so the students can identify the most important elements quickly. If we use infographic in the class to decorate it students can remember the topics easier.

There are some tools to create them, for example:



I used PIKTOCHART to create my infographic and I really liked this tool. The main advantage is that you have a lot of templates designed and you can add a lot of stickers to be more original and creative. You can change the size and the colours of the text to emphasize some ideas (as I do in my example) and add the images that you want. Other advantage that I found was that you can modify the size of your infographic.

I think it is a very good tool for us as teachers to summarize the contents with our students and create different posters to decorate the classroom, but also for them to create their own infographics. They are used to doing this kind of tasks in their notebook or in cardboards but I think it is a good idea to do it online. It promotes ICT use and they are developing their creativity and learning how to synthesize the main ideas of a topic. I am sure it will be more motivating for them and they will love to see their projects in the classroom!



This is my infographic:


Comments